Film Degassing Chambers
The new DEGASi® Flat Film HPLC degasser gives powerful performance control with increased solvent compatibility. Utilizing a high-efficiency membrane and unique flow channel design, it provides the lowest fluidic resistance in the industry. Based on a reinforced Teflon™ AF film, the degassing chamber has a metal-free flow path and universal solvent compatibility, which includes HFIP and Hexane. The system includes a dual stage (DST) high flow vacuum pump and a controller PCB to maintain vacuum levels.
The main benefits are:
- A means to select a given efficiency of degassing for any HPLC system.
- High efficiency membrane in a small footprint
- Direct link between chromatographic method flow rate and vacuum level
- Consistent degassing efficiency for flow rates from 0 – 10 mL/min
- Operates at highest possible pressure, minimizing solvent loss to the laboratory atmosphere
- Reduced vacuum pump wear when operating at higher pressures
With reinforced Teflon™ AF film, the degassing chamber has a metal-free flow path and universal solvent compatibility, which includes HFIP and Hexane.
The Flat Film Degasser is soon available as an OEM solution or as a stand-alone version in the DEGASi® series.