Our Pittcon team thanks all our associates, clients and suppliers who visited our booth and hope to see you again next year.
From March 17 to 21, 2019, Biotech will head to Philadelphia for Pittcon, the world’s leading annual conference and exposition on laboratory science. Returning to Pittcon for the 7th year, we will showcase our top of the line products in the field of degassing, debubbling and detections.
This year, the company is represented by our most qualified specialists with experience from a large area of chromatography, ready to help you find solutions to your specific needs. In our boot 3004 you will find:
- Dr. Fritiof Pontén, R&D Manager, Biotech AB
- Anders Grahn, Managing Director, Biotech AB
- Barb Mathieu, Office Manager, Biotech USA LLC
- Etsuko Shearer, Managing Director, Bionik Inc. Japan
- Dr. Norikazu Nagae, CEO, Chromanik Inc. Japan
- Scott Silver, Innovations United, USA – Biotech and Chromanik distributor in US
We are happy to invite all our clients, customers and suppliers to booth 3004, where we will show our DEGASi line, Mikron compact LED-Detectors and as a Global Premium Distributor of IDEX, a full line of IDEX fluidic components including valves, fittings, tubing, connections, adapters, check valves, column hardware et cetera.
Feel free to join us in an informal conversation about how to setup a great fluidic solution.